BENCH-TESTED CIRCUITS FOR
SURVEILLANCE AND COUNTERSURVEILLANCE
TECHNICIANS BOOKS I AND II!
Invest In Both And Save $5.00
BOOKS I & II ONLY: $45.00
- MORE BENCH-TESTED CIRCUITS
- Innovative Designs for Surveillance and Countersurveillance Technicians
- by Tom Larsen
- Tom Larsen, the author of Bench-Tested Circuits for Surveillance and Countersurveillance Technicians, serves up a beggar's banquet of designs that are inexpensive, brilliantly simple and loads of fun. Best of all, they actually work Larsen has bench-tested every circuit to ensure that they not only talk the talk but walk the walk!
- Need an incendiary method of destroying inaccessible taps and bugs? You'll find it here. How about a poor-man's component signature analyzer that will detect carrier-current transmitters or bugging devices that are connected to the AC lines and remote-controlled even when they are shut off? There are also some sophisticated yet simple circuits for detecting telephone line cuts and usage.
- If you happen to conduct countermeasures sweeps, you'll appreciate Larsen's the knowledge given on "undetectable" phone taps abd how eavesdroppers can remotely turn a bug or a telephone tap on or off. Plus, get the lowdown on some clever, low-power-drain circuits great for marking hidden caches or rendezvous points. Each circuit has a detailed schematic illustrating how and why it works. It''s up the the countermeasures professional to understand the latest eavesdropping methods and book II hands you the latest technology. For academic study only. 8 1/2 x 11, softcover, photos, illus., 72 pp. $25.00
BENCH-TESTED CIRCUITS FOR
SURVEILLANCE AND COUNTERSURVEILLANCE TECHNICIANS
By Tom Larsen
Author Tom Larsen makes his living as a countersurveillance technician, and he has bench-tested every one of his designs. Not only do they actually do what they are supposed to, these ingenious circuits -- many never before published -- are simple, inexpensive and fun. Get the low-down on a hookswitch bypass that turns a telephone into a standing microphone while on the hook, using only a resistor capacitor and a jumper wire. Need a circuit that will stop most spousal phone tapping? It's in here too. So are some simple radio-control circuits, unique surreptitious entry alarms, field-tested firefly flasher (tailing device) circuits that can only be seen with night-vision equipment, a carrier current transmitter detection circuit that will detect all modulation forms, including digital (which is used by the feds) and much more. For academic study only. 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, softcover, photos, illus., 128 pp. $25.00
HOW TO ORDER
Totally Secure 128 Bit Encrypted Online Ordering!
[Order Online Now]
Order by phone @ 512-719-3595
Order by fax @ 512-719-3594
Order by mail @
Thomas Investigative Publications, Inc.
P O Box 82148, Austin, Texas 78708
Insured UPS shipping $12.00
Copyright: 2005, Thomas Investigative Publications, Inc.
All rights reserved.