INVESTIGATIVE REPORT WRITING
The Vital-Must Have Skill!
FUNDAMENTALS OF INVESTIGATIVE REPORT WRITING
How To Develop And Fine-Tune The Most Important Investigative Skill
That Brings You More Success And Vastly Increase Your Business End Results-Now
With High Tech Tools Coverage To Bring Your Agency Into The Communications
"It's often said that a bad investigation can be saved by a good investigative
report but a bad investigative report makes a good
investigation look terrible."
It's a plain and simple fact-one of the most essential skills often overlooked
by today's modern private investigator is report writing skills and techniques.
A good investigative report will make your investigation stand out from
start to finish. A bad investigative report will make even a very good investigation
look lousy. In today's competitive market place for investigative services,
top report writing skills are a MUST for investigative agency success. Here
is a manual that takes you by the hand and shows you step by detailed step
the best procedures, approaches and techniques you can use to develop and
write the investigative report that will impress your client.
MANUAL CONTENT INCLUDES
Development Of Your Investigative Skills:
- How To Go About Gathering Facts
- How To Take Notes In An Organized Manner.
- Best Formulas, Approaches And Techniques For Turning Your Information
Into A Report.
- Potential Forms Of A The Written Investigative Report.
- Revision And Proofreading Techniques For Your Investigative Report
- How To Develop Quality In Investigative Reports.
- Developing Your Report Writing Skills.
- Developing Directness, Thoroughness And Conciseness In Investigative
- Developing Clearness And Concreteness In Investigative Report Writing.
- Forms Of Composition And Which Are The Best Ones To Use.
- Use Of Descriptive Exposition.
- Different Ways To Do Successful Conclusions.
- Different Ways To Do Recommendations.
- How To Put The Right Style In Your Investigative Report
- What Is And How To Use Tone In Your Investigative Report.
- How To Use Adaptation Based On Your Reader.
- How To Write-Up Technical Information.
No other work hands you the expert knowledge and skill base that will show
you how to develop and fine tune your report writing skills so both your
clients and yourself will become impressed with your investigative report.
It's often said that a bad investigation can be saved by a good investigative
report but a bad investigative report makes a good investigation look terrible.
Do you and your agency a favor by obtaining the knowledge and skills in
this handbook so you can get the investigative report writing tune-up you
know you need. 8 1/2 X 11, 60 pages. $19.95
[Order This Book]
HOW TO ORDER
Please add $5.00 shipping and handling for orders $50.00 or under
and $7.50 for orders over $50.00 (Texas residence add 8.25% Sales Tax)
CLICK HERE FOR INTERACTIVE CREDIT CARD
Thomas Investigative Publications, Inc.
The World's Largest And Most Extensive Library Of
Books And Manuals On Investigation
P O Box 33244 Austin, Texas 78764
IN A HURRY? NO PROBLEM!
SECOND DAY AIR AND NEXT DAY AIR ORDERS WELCOME.
(Extra shipping charges apply)
WHEN IN AUSTIN STOP BY OUR RETAIL SHOWROOM
Hundreds and hundreds of items are featured.
8868 Research Blvd. Suite 602
Austin, Texas 78758
WE HAVE MOVED TO OUR LOCATION IN AUSTIN,
TEXAS TO SERVE YOU BETTER!
CLICK HERE FOR DETAILED LOCATION AND MAPS
AUTHORS WANTED If you have an investigative training manual we would
like to see it for publishing consideration. Yes we want to here from you.
Send your manuscript to the above address marked ATTN: Editorial Department.
(No phone calls please!)
WANT TO BE A THOMAS INVESTIGATIVE
PUBLICATIONS AUTHOR? JUST CLICK HERE!
RETURN TO MAIN MENU
Copyright:1997 All rights reserved. Thomas Investigative Publications,
Inc. Special Notice Please Read The complete contents
of the NAIS Home Page is copyrighted and owned by Thomas Investigative Publications,
Inc. It can not be copied nor stored in any type of electronic media without
prior written consent from Thomas Investigative Publications, Inc. NAIS
members are free to make copies of the NAIS membership directory for their
own office use. Others are not. Copyright infringement will require action
taken on our part including both criminal and civil actions.