HOW TO ORDER
- HOW TO LOSE ANYONE ANYWHERE©
- REVISED FOR 1997! By Michael Scott
- A Stalking Victim's Roadmap To Safety
- THE INFORMATION YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!
- Hi! My name is Michael Scott, and I am the author of "How To Lose
Anyone Anywhere." You might call me a professional loser, since I
am in the business of assisting people to "get lost."
- After more than a year of research, I have written this manual to assist
people to be able to take adequate measures to insure their privacy, and
freedom from individuals who may be disrupting their lives. It is primarily
written to assist victims of stalking, although others may find this information
useful to protect themselves and their families from becoming such victims.
I believe as a result, that this manual is unique, and stands alone in
the respect that it has been created with the victim of stalking primarily
- Early chapters provided in this manual look into the mind of the stalker,
examining his thinking, motives and tactics, and then provide basic countermeasures
to assist one in bringing to an end this unwanted intrusion into their
life, while later chapters are designed to deal with the hard core stalker,
who will stop at nothing in the pursuit of his victim.
- Careful research has been done to provide the reader with the very
latest techniques used by private investigators and skip tracers to find
missing persons, the very same techniques that are also available and often
used by the stalker.
- Fifteen chapters of research that will give the reader the tactical
edge to out maneuver forever any predator that may be stalking them! See
for yourself the contents of this new special offer:
- I. PORTRAIT OF A PREDATOR
- Eight identifying traits of the stalker that every victim should know...
The information the stalker needs to set the trap.
- II. THE DECISIONS YOU FACE
- Twenty "stop'em dead in their tracks" available options to
end the stalkers pursuit ... Eight important questions every victim should
ask to determine the danger they're in.
- III. WHO CAN YOU TRUST?
An explosive revealing examination of the paper trail ... A report so SENSITIVE
as regards stalking methods both legal and illegal, its contributor asked
not to be identified!
- IV. WHAT THE LEGAL SYSTEM CAN / CAN'T DO TO
- Explains the new anti-stalking laws... Gathering the evidence ... The
TOP TEN points required by law to build an air tight case and get a conviction!
- V. LOCATION LIQUIDATION
- Address Secrecy. Bulletproof suggestions on the correct use of alternate
addresses that defy detection ... PO Boxes and mail drops.
- VI. COMMUNICATIONS THAT CAN'T BE TRACED
- The latest information on electronic stalking as well as countermeasures
... Never receive an unwanted call again!
- VII. HIDING YOUR ASSETS
- Secret Safes ... Closing the vault on being traced through financial
institutions, charge and credit cards!
- VIII. THE DEPARTMENT OF MOTOR VEHICLES / FRIEND
- The DMV'S infamous past in releasing confidential records ... legal
alternatives to protect yourself.
- VIIII. FINDING A PLACE TO HIDE
- Three proposed ways to successfully relocate ... Six basic precautions
to insure you will never be found!
- X. MANAGING YOUR RESOURCES WHILE ON THE RUN
- Starting Over ... The stalking victims guide to finding employment
that will not compromise their whereabouts.
- XI. FALSE LEADS / TRAILS
- This chapter should probably be entitled: The Stalkers Nightmare!"...
How to create a paper trail to nowhere ... Legal deception.
- XII. COVERING YOUR TRACKS
- A listing of the stalkers TOP TWENTY leads ... Countermeasures to DESTROY
- XIII. CHANGING YOUR NAME / APPEARANCE LEGALLY
- Two methods of legal name change for protection ... How to be a chameleon!
- XIIII. TAKING CONTROL
- Dealing with fear ... And much much more!
- A Selection Of Notes-Aids-Resources Including:
Letters From Readers
Stalking Victims Log Worksheets
More Resources For Stalking Victims
Canada's Criminal Stalking Law
A Note From The Author
- 8 1/2 X 11, 80 pages. $24.95
- [Order This Book]
Please add $5.00 shipping and handling for orders $50.00 or under and
$7.50 for orders over $50.00 (Texas residence add 8.25% Sales Tax)
CLICK HERE FOR INTERACTIVE CREDIT CARD
Thomas Investigative Publications, Inc.
The World's Largest And Most Extensive Library Of Books
And Manuals On Investigation
P O Box 33244 Austin, Texas 78764
RETURN TO MAIN MENU
Copyright:1998 All rights reserved. Thomas Investigative Publications,