- An attractive membership certificate to proudly display in your office.
- A periodic informative newsletter to provide you with valuable information about your
- Legislative representation to improve your profession.
- Discount prices on supplies and equipment.
- Exchange of professional expertise among association members.
- Affiliation with members of other state professional investigative associations.
- Gain status by affiliating with a professional association.
- Fellowship and friendship with leaders of the profession.
- Principal Member: A professional private investigator currently
registered with the Virginia DCJS. Dues: $35/year.
- Affiliate Member: Anyone interested in the goals of the Association. An
Affiliate Member has no voting privilege. Dues: $25.
Request an application from email@example.com. Be sure
to include your mailing address.
Copyright © 1997
Last modified: October 11, 2005