Acoustic Leakage Probe - Contact Microphone
The Model# 7003 is specifically
designed for TSCM, Electronic Countermeasures.
This probe has super sensitivity, is very substantial with a heavy rubber
grip, and is designed for heavy field usage. It comes complete with an
attached 1/8”. 3.5mm plug for attachment to most amplifiers.
The probe is used to determine the level of acoustic leakage from inside
a structure to the outside, or from one room to another to determine the
potential to intercept conversations and sound from the exterior of the
building or from an adjacent room. The probe has a super sensitive piezoelectric
vibration transducer sensitive to vibrations from solid objects and insensitive
to airborne sound waves.
• Compatible with most amplifiers including the ECM TEC Model
#7000 and REI CPM 700 receiver
• Professional grade unit designed for heavy duty field use
• Heavy textured genuine AME rubber grip
• 3’ attached cable with 1/8”, 3.5mm plug
• Professional matte black finish
• Resonant Frequency 50 Hz – 10 KHz (depending on surface)
• Impedance 50 Ohms
• Operating temperature -4 - +140 F (-20 - +60C)
• Voltage 0-30V max.
• Current consumption 9 ma max @ 10 vp/2.5 Khz
• Sound pressure level 86 dB @10 cm
• Complete with comprehensive operations manual
Leakage Probe - Contact Microphone $195.00
TOTALLY SECURE 128 BIT ENCRYPTED ONLINE ORDERING!
Other Ways To Order:
Order by phone @ 512-719-3595
Order by fax @ 512-719-3594
(Click Here For Fax-in Form Your
Can Print Out )
Order by mail @
Thomas Investigative Publications, Inc.
P O Box 82148, Austin Texas, 78708
(Click Here For Mail-in Form
You Can Print Out )
UPS Insured Shipping (USA) $15.00
TO COUNTERMEASURES MENU
Dealer Wholesale Discounts In Lots Of 3, 5, 10 and 20.
Call 512.719.3595 for pricing.
All Rights Reserved