print a professional contractor agreement in 5 minutes!
Highlights of our Contractor Agreement Template:
- Covers all important sections in detail (25 topics).
- Includes liability and confidentiality clauses.
- Includes clear scope of work and fees sections.
- Written by lawyers and HR experts.
- Completely customizable in any word processor.
- Free Mutual Non-Disclosure Agreement Template.
- All of this for only $9.95!
Best of all, there is no waiting!
You can download this file right after purchase and print it out in minutes.
Contractor Agreements are a
must for all outside labor.
If you have an independent contractor working for your business, then
you need to have an agreement in place. By formally outlining what you
expect from your contractor, you can avoid headaches later. Benefits include:
• confidentiality and liability clauses formally laid out;
• a detailed outline of the scope of work and deliverables;
• a fee schedule that eliminates surprise charges.Even if you're
already working with a contractor that has not signed an agreement, it's
not too late to get them to sign a form now.
Until now, getting an agreement like this was expensive!
Paying lawyers to write policy contracts can take weeks and cost thousands
of dollars. One-page forms are less costly, but don't provide the details
you need. We created our Independent Contractor Agreement Template to
avoid high costs and wasted time. Our template contains the most important
contractor agreement sections, and works with any word processor (including
the Mac), so that customizing and printing your contract is as easy as
Our Independent Contractor Agreement is thorough.
Our well-written Independent Contractor Agreement Template contains the
sections you need to accurately record your working relationship. It even
includes a detailed project plan form, which outlines the deliverables,
timeline and fees for the project. The contents of the template are outlined
Contractor Agreement Sections:
Primary Agreement Sections
- Independent Contractor Services
- Fees for Service
- Relationship of Parties
- Confidentiality and Proprietary Rights
- Contractor Warranties
- Assignment of Personnel
- Term and Termination
- Limitation of Liability
- Binding Effect
- Construction of Agreement
- Entire Agreement Exhibit A: Project Statement
- Description of Contractor Project
- Terms of the Project Statement
- Project Management
- Obligations of the Parties
- Progress Reports
- Amount, Schedule and Method of Compensation
- Restrictions on Sub-contracting
SPECIAL BONUS: FREE CONFIDENTIALIY AGREEMENT
Plus, for a limited time, we are offering a special bonus for all Employment
Application buyers. We'll include a FREE Mutual Non-Disclosure Agreement
that you can have potential contractors sign during the interview process.
This Non-Disclosure Agreement is valued at $9.95, but is yours free when
you order the Independent Contractor Agreement today.
All of this for only $9.95!
With all of the great benefits of our Independent Contractor Agreement
Template, there's no reason not to buy it today! So order now - and get
all the protection and benefits this agreement offers you and your business!
The Contractor Agreement And Then Instantly Download Only $9.95
Spy Exchange And Security Center
The World's Largest And Most Extensive Line Of
Books And Gear For Investigation
P O Box 82148, Austin, Texas 78708
To Software Selections
Return To Front Page
Copyright: 2007, TIPI
All Rights Reserved